We require a number of Care and Support Workers to work in the Street/Glastonbury area.
Do you want to be part of a team who deliver community care with a difference?
Set calls and customers, client information prior to your visit, no phone calls on your day off and work life balance.
Have you heard it all before?
Our Willows Team are offering all of this!
Willows is a new service that has been tried and tested offering bespoke packages to our customers based on their individual needs. Our new way of working allows you the opportunity to visit the same customers at the same time each week, enabling you to provide true person centred care. We are offering all of our Willows’ staff guaranteed hours, a set two week rolling rota, and the potential to progress through a defined career path. On top of all of this we are giving every member of our team a smartphone which not only provides you with your customers’ care plan before you even step into their house, it also gives you the chance to view your rota in advance so you can plan ahead!
We believe that each member of our team deserves a work life balance and the opportunity to deliver great care in a structured and supported environment.
To join our team we are looking for:
• A caring and professional individual who is willing to work towards their QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care or has their qualification and wants to use and develop their skills
• Someone with domiciliary care experience
• Someone who ideally is available to work alternate weekends
• Someone who is approachable and friendly and takes pride in their work
• An individual who is passionate about providing quality person centred care
• Good communication skills and a team player
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Excellent rates of pay and fantastic benefits including the potential to receive a quarterly bonus payment.
• Guaranteed hours with set shift patterns on a two week rolling rota so you can plan around your home life*
• A smartphone including brand new technology that allows you to view your customers’ care plan before you make your visit and view your rota in advance
• Small localised teams with an inspirational and experienced Locality Manager
• A fully paid induction accompanied by a structured career path with achievable goals and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Refer a Friend Scheme
If you would like to make a difference to people’s lives and be part of this exciting new way of delivering community care, we would love to hear from you.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
*Subject to eligibility