Care and Support Worker / Healthcare worker
Location: Perton and Pattingham
Salary: £7.83 to £8.60 per hour Depending on experience and qualifications
About our client:
Our client is looking for flexible and enthusiastic people to join their team of Carers.
As a rapidly expanding organisation, they provide support for a variety of clients in their own homes throughout the Cannock and South Staffordshire area.
As a Care and Support Worker, you will:
- Provide support for clients in multiple settings, whilst observing safe working practices within legal guidelines.
- Work in accordance to a care plan.
- Support and encourage clients to live as independently as possible
- Ensure the clients' privacy, personal choice, and dignity is maintained at all times.
- Assist and clients by providing personal care when required.
- Provide support, advocacy and information to the client.
- Accompany and support the client to participate in community activities, or complete tasks for themselves such as shopping or paying bills.
- Assist clients with food preparation
- Keep accurate records in relation to care plans, reports, or any other documentation
- Complete any other duties that can be reasonably expected within the scope of a care role
The ideal Care and Support Worker / Healthcare worker will need the following:
Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service check and be able to provide current eligibility to work. A full driving licence and access to reliable transport is required, and the role involves working alternate weekends.
The environments you will be offered work in will match your skills and experience, and full induction training and ongoing career development training is available to all.
The Rewards of working for our client:
- Travel time between calls paid
- Mileage contribution paid
- Free Uniform
- Free training, to include e-learning and practical learning sessions
- Free Continuing Professional Development
- Flexible working hours (within an agreed availability) and a variety of work
The areas we are recruiting in:
- Great Wryley
If you are passionate about care and can provide high quality care services, or want care as a career, then apply online today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job