Care and Support Workers are urgently needed in Harlow to work with Young Adults with Epilepsy and Learning Difficulties.
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Health & Social Care OR willingness to train
- Clear Enhanced DBS OR willingness to undergo full DBS check
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not necessary as full training will be given
- You must have the compassion, patience and empathy to work with young people with special needs.
- Competitive rates
- Comprehensive training
- A highly varied and rewarding role that will provide you with an excellent start in your career in Social Care
Our client is a highly respected Residential School set in rolling parkland on the Essex/Herts border, and are widely known for their superb quality of care.
All interested Care Workers or Residential Learning Support Assistants should, in the first instance, send a CV with 2 reference details to the email address shown or contact Active Recruitment for further details.
Active Recruitment Social Care LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
- Personal Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job