Care and Support Worker - Bank
Noble House, Worcester
£8.03 to £8.28 per hour (dependent on qualifications)
Hours as and when required
Shifts either 07:00 - 14:30, 14:30 – 22:00 or 22:00 – 07:30
We are seeking a Care and Support Worker to make a real difference to the lives of our residents. Noble House is part of a new purpose built development, Sanctuary Grove, offering a mix of 60 one or two bed independent living apartments and on-site services. If you want to make a positive impact to people’s lives, this is a rewarding opportunity to come and work within an established and experienced team.
Read more about Noble House here
The role of Care and Support Worker will include:
- Providing a high level of care and support for service users to enable them to maximise their own potential and level of independence
- Assisting and encouraging service users to access and maintain a level of integration into the wider community
- Working with service users and other staff members to ensure a clean and comfortable environment
Skills and experiences:
- A Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or equivalent), or willing to work towards
- Person-centred approach, ideally with experience of working in a similar care related role
- Enthusiastic and flexible with a strong “can-do” attitude
- Strong organisational skills, as well as functional literacy and numeracy
Why work for us?
Retirement Living provides comfort, independence and peace of mind. Residents live independently, safe in the knowledge that support is available in their home should they need it. Spacious apartments with on-site communal facilities create an environment where residents can enjoy healthy, active, and independent lifestyles in their later years.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
- The full time equivalent is 37.5 hours
Read the full job profile here
Closing Date: 28 August 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Retirement Living is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"