Care and Support Worker - Bank
Care and Support Worker - Bank
Exning Court, Exning
£8.03 to £8.28 per hour (dependent on qualifications)
Hours as and when required – various shifts available
We are seeking bank Care and Support Workers to make a real difference to the lives of our residents. Exning Court offers both housing and care, suitable for many individuals with care needs while offering comfortable environments and helping with the pursuit of independent living. If you want to make a positive impact to people’s lives, this is a rewarding opportunity to come and work within an established and experienced team.
Please click here for more information on Exning Court.
The role of Care and Support Worker will include:
- Providing a high level of care and support for service users to enable them to maximise their own potential and level of independence
- Assisting and encouraging service users to access and maintain a level of integration into the wider community
- Working with service users and other staff members to ensure a clean and comfortable environment
Skills and experiences:
- A Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or equivalent), or willing to work toward
- A person-centered approach, ideally with experience of working in a similar care related role
- Enthusiastic and flexible with a strong “can-do” attitude
- Strong organisational skills, as well as functional literacy and numeracy
Why work for us?
Retirement Living services provide comfort, independence and peace of mind. Residents live independently, safe in the knowledge that support is available in their home should they need it. Spacious apartments with on-site communal facilities create an environment where residents can enjoy healthy, active, and independent lifestyles in their later years.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the full job profile click here
Closing Date: 13 August 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Retirement Living is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'