Care and Support Worker – Bank
Jubilee Court, March
£7.70 to £7.85 per hour (dependent on qualifications) – subject to April pay review
Hours as and when required
Why work for us?
Extra care services provide comfort, independence and peace of mind. Residents live independently, safe in the knowledge that support is available in their home should they need it. Spacious apartments with on-site communal facilities create an environment where residents can enjoy healthy, active, and independent lifestyles in their later years.
We are seeking a Care and Support Worker to make a real difference to the lives of our residents. Jubilee Court offers both housing and care, suitable for many individuals with care needs while offering comfortable environments and helping with the pursuit of independent living. If you want to make a positive impact to people’s lives, this is a rewarding opportunity to come and work within an established and experienced team.
Click here to find out more about Jubilee Court
The role of Care and Support Worker will include:
- Delivering a high level of care and support for service users
- Assisting and encouraging service users to access and maintain a level of integration into the wider community
- Providing care and support for service users to enable them to maximise their own potential and level of independence
- Working with service users and other staff members to ensure a clean and comfortable environment
Skills and experiences:
- A Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or equivalent), or willing to work towards
- Person-centred approach ideally with experience of working in a similar care related role
- Enthusiastic and flexible with a strong “can-do” attitude
- Strong organisational skills as well as functional literacy and numeracy
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile click here
Closing Date: 23 March 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job