Care and Support Worker - Bank
Moreton Court, Bideford, Devon
£7.82 to £8.14 per hour (dependent on qualifications)
Hours as and when required
Why work for us?
Extra care services provide comfort, independence and peace of mind. Residents live independently, safe in the knowledge that support is available in their home should they need it. Spacious apartments with on-site communal facilities create an environment where residents can enjoy healthy, active, and independent lifestyles in their later years. People with long-term disabilities under the ages of 55 may also be eligible for extra care.
We are seeking a Care and Support Worker to make a real difference to the lives of our residents. Moreton Court offers a selection of private apartments with a range of on-site services and facilities. If you want to make a positive impact to people’s lives, this is a rewarding opportunity to come and work within an established and experienced team.
Please click here for more information about Moreton Court
The role of Care and Support Worker will include:
- Delivering a high level of care and support for service users whilst ensuring their dignity and independence is maintained
- Providing support for service users to enable them to maximise their own potential/independence
- Assisting and encouraging service users to access and maintain integration into and with the wider community
Skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Enthusiastic and flexible with a strong “can-do” attitude
- Strong organisational skills as well as functional literacy and numeracy
- Ability to react quickly to changing priorities whilst working to deadlines and targets
- NVQ 2 in Health & Social Care, or willing to work towards
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- Health and wellbeing plans
- A variety of on line discounts and rewards from major retailers
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the full job profile click here
Closing Date: 15 March 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.