Express Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with an award winning housing organisation. Our client is looking to recruit a Care and Support Workers to support their site based in South Nottinghamshire.
Previous experience working within the care sector is advantageous, although candidates with a passion for helping others will be considered as full training will be provided.
- Providing assistance with the personal support needs of customers
- Encouraging and supporting customers to establish and maintain positive relationships with their family and friends and engage in activities which help them to achieve their personal goals
- Providing support and practical assistance to customers with benefits, budgeting, paying bills and accessing appropriate services
- Promoting self-advocacy and acting as the customers` advocate where appropriate
- Providing social and emotional support to customers
- Ensuring all necessary records are accurate and up to date
- Experience of providing care and support to vulnerable people advantageous
- Experience of managing own workload
- Ability to prepare reports/records accurately
- IT literacy
- Valid driving licence desirable
- Passion for caring for others
- Excellent communication skills
- Career minded
In return for your skills and experience our client are offering unrivalled company benefits including:
- 36 days annual leave
- Generous pension contribution scheme
- Discounts with multiple retailers
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Working hours Monday - Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
This is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding and long term career with genuine job satisfaction.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are looking for the next step in their career.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
- Social Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job