Caremark Elmbridge is a local home care company focussing on providing high quality care and support to the vulnerable and elderly within the local communities. Earn up to £13.50 ph. + Travel Time + Mileage.
Apply for full-time, part-time, mornings, evenings or weekends… Maybe you only have a few spare hours each week? Immediate starts available.
Become a Carer for our incredible team and benefit from:
- Pay rates - £10ph
- Salaried opportunities available paying up to and beyond £22,000 per year
- Flexible hours
- Full-time & Part-time hours
- Paid mileage
- 28 days holiday, pro rata
- Encouraged career progression including fully funded Health & Social Care Diploma
- Guaranteed hours available
- Zero-hour contracts available if more flexibility is preferred
- Full training will be delivered to ALL successful candidates
- Company pension scheme
No experience necessary as full training and ongoing support is provided. We also welcome individuals with previous Healthcare or Support Worker experience. Also, those with experience in Retail, Customer Service & Hospitality have the right transferable skills to become an amazing Carer.
You will be expected to travel in between client visits; therefore, you must have a Full Driving Licence and your own reliable transport.
We provide care to our clients in the comfort of their own home enabling them to stay independent for as long as possible and as an alternative to residential care. Typical responsibilities include assisting our customers with personal care such as washing and bathing, changing their clothes, medication prompting and some domestic chores around their home such as meal preparation as well as some valued companionship.
Apply today and we will be in touch with more information shortly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour
- Elmbridge and Nearby (Preferred)
- Full Driving Licence (Required)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'