We're currently recruiting for a Care Manager for a charity that supports clients in their own homes in the community. They provide flexible and responsive domiciliary care service to people with care needs and you'll be managing a team of staff to deliver high levels of care and support. They cover North Hertfordshire, with offices in Hitchin so you'll need to be a driver with your own vehicle as well as have experience in a supervisory position within care organisation. On offer is a salary of £23,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience.
The Care Manager Role
- As a the Care and Community Services Manager you'll be responsible for the day to day management if a team pf staff that provide care services to people in their own homes. The team consists of care coordinators, field care supervisors and care staff. They provide both traditional domiciliary care services to privately paying or DP clients and respite breaks which are 3 hour support services.
- You'll provide leadership to the team, assisting them to support people with care and health needs in their own homes. This includes undertaking supervisions and appraisals, identifying individual training and development needs and organising training within the area as appropriate.
- You'll ensure that there is a consistent quality service provided, that it is compliant with CQC standards, that services are always person centred, well-planned and delivered on time.
- You'll ensure that systems are updated with any changes in client information or care needs.
- You'll ensure that any safeguarding concerns are reported
- You'll promote and market the services throughout the area, to ensure that the charities can help as many people in the area as possible. You'll develop partnerships with external agencies to raise awareness of the services.
- You'll need supervisory or management experience gained within a domiciliary care / homecare environment. You'll have held a role such as deputy manager, care manager, registered manager, or service manager previously.
- You'll have a good knowledge of the Care Standards and what is needed in order to be an outstanding rated provider.
- You'll have the ability to lead and develop a team of care staff effectively.
- You'll need to be qualified to QCF level 3 or equivalent and be willing to undertake QCF 5
Interested? To be considered for the Care Manager role please click apply. For more information please call me on
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- social care
- home care
- registered manager
- domiciliary care manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job