My client are looking to recruit a part time care coordinator at their site based in Lytham. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning company and work for a company where you feel like you are making a real difference to peoples lives.
Main Job Purpose
- Ensure that the Care service is delivered to Clients at the times and for the duration specified in the relevant individual agreement(s) and contract standards.
- Ensure that the staff allocated, and the staff attending, each Clients have the relevant skills, knowledge and resources related to the opportunities and needs of that Clients.
- Ensure that each staff member is introduced to the Clients before or at the beginning of the first visit by that staff member, and that the Clients always knows who to expect at each visit.
- Manage travel delays and staff shortages to mitigate to the fullest extent possible the impact on the Clients, managing and minimising their distress and insecurity in such situations.
- Assist in the development of the philosophy, goals and objectives for the Care practice.
- Assist in the assessment of the effectiveness of Care implementation and delivery.
- Implement action to meet and maintain Care standards.
- Work in cooperation with members of multi-disciplinary health teams so as to maximise opportunities for Clients therapeutic Care.
- Ensure that the Care service is delivered in a safe and person-centred manner.
- Ensure that Clients rights are protected.
- Encourage a model of self-care and Clients rehabilitation.
- Evaluate Care Plans.
- Evaluate standards of Care competence.
RQF Diploma Diploma Level 3. required
Part time hours for this job role - up to 30 hours per week
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
In respect of the above role, Cordant People Ltd operate as an Employment Business, as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "care coordinator" "care administrator" Administration" "care"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"