At Philips , we are undergoing an exciting transformation globally from a consumer and healthcare business into a leader in the Health & Technology space. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Cardiology Sales Specialist to join our business.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join a world class sales business working on the cutting edge of technology in the IT Cardiology space, supporting the growth of Philips as a Health Technology business at the forefront of the technological evolution of modern medicine.
You are responsible for
- Develop and communicate strategic sales plans and grow market share and sales revenue for the Philips customer base, driving additional sales into these accounts
- Execute sales projects to capture larger business opportunities and maximise sales results through integrated offerings of products/services which cross business lines
- Manage professionals in all aspects of account planning, sales process execution, co-ordination, and delivery
- Facilitate resolution of major sales objections and customer escalations presented by customers to sales representatives
- Assist HI Business Manager to manage and drive the sales funnel, sales reporting programs as well as other sales methodologies sponsored by the company throughout the sales organisation of the market
- Ensure on-going, market focus in building strong relationships with key customers in order to build/maintain the credibility required to keep the business of these customers
- Ensure contract negotiations are coordinated appropriately
You are a part of
A team of sales specialists responsible for the Philips Cardiology portfolio in UK and Ireland and will include the following product lines and future releases: Xcelera and associated plugins (QLAB, TOMTEC, AutoQuant) / Xcelera CEV / Intellibridge Enterprise CV / CVIS/Intellispace Cardiovascular / Xper IM
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- An existing background in Cardiology IT sales with end to end business development and sales experience and an ability to hit the ground running
- Strong sales and project management experience, used to working in matrix environments, managing multiple concurrent sales
- Ability to communicate at a technical level with healthcare IT personnel and negotiate on implementation requirements such as domain policies, AD setup and space/power requirements.
- Strong clinical experience and knowledge of cardiology imaging workflows and analysis methods
- Proven ability to hit and exceed sales targets
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Please note this is a remotely based position working from home requiring regular travel UK wide to customer sites.
In return, we offer you
A role with a leading player in the Cardiology IT Sales space, within a fast paced sales team at the current edge of solutions medicine. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please apply on-line - Good Luck!
Philips are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. By 'minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence in your application which demonstrates that you meet the level of competence required for each competence, as well as meeting the qualifications, skills or experience defined as required. Philips is committed to the employment and career development of disabled people.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to enable your participation in the interview process, please advise us of this in your application.
We are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly. Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to you and cannot accept speculative CV’s as way of introduction.
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job