Xyla Elective Care (part of Acacium Group)
6 months fixed term contract until 31/03/2024 with potential extension
Monday - Friday -9:00am - 17:00pm
Paxton Green Group Practice, London (SE21 8AU)
£24,000 - £27,500 per annum (Pro rata to length of contract)
Unlock your potential
Do you have a passion for healthcare and technology? Do you want to work with a business who truly make a difference to people's lives?
We have a new opportunity to join our service as a Cardiographer. This is a patient facing role in Paxton Green Group Practice, London (SE21 8AU), where you will perform a range of cardiology investigations and send reports on to clinicians. You will be responsible for communicating between various teams to ensure we are delivering a seamless service to our patients!
Part of Acacium Group, Xyla Elective Care delivers fully managed and integrated clinical capacity solutions across a wide range of elective care and diagnostic services in acute hospitals, the community and via virtual platforms to public, private and independent clients across the UK. Our bespoke solutions can help NHS Trusts and ICSs with patient flow, diagnostics, day surgery and outpatient services. As part of the Acacium Group, we benefit from a large dynamic organisation’s business infrastructure and experience with over 20 years of NHS partnership experience.
Everyday you will...
- Perform 12-lead ECGs to Society of Cardiological Science and Technology (SCST) standards
- Fit and remove ambulatory ECG and blood pressure monitors and to upload and download results
- Provide telephone support to patients with monitor queries
- Ensure that your practice is patient centered and that a high quality of care is provided
What's in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Unrivalled career opportunities that come from being part of a global group made up of over 20 healthcare, staffing and life sciences businesses
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym flex
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual parties and an annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must have...
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with patients in a healthcare environment
- Basic awareness of infection control and clinical governance protocols
- Basic IT skills with a willingness to learn hospital administration systems
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'