We have an exciting opportunity to work flexibly alongside an established care organisation who offer residential and therapeutic care services to adults and young people with complex needs. The individuals you will be supporting, include those with mental health needs, learning disabilities, physical impairments and behaviours that challenge.
You will be based within a residential setting, providing therapeutic and residential support. As an Agency Support Worker, your focus is to promote independence, as well as encourage the development of social and communication skills. You will need to be comfortable assisting with personal care and will need to be confident managing behaviours that challenge.
If you are looking for employment that offers you flexibility and the opportunity to work in a variety of services, we want to hear from you!
As an Agency Support Worker ideally you will have:
* 6-month experience working in a social care setting
* Have eligibility to work in the UK
* Have the desire to support and work with people who can display behaviours that can challenge
* Up to date PBM (Positive Behavioural Management) training
In return, you will receive:
* Competitive rates of pay
* The chance of long-term bookings as well as variety of shifts
* Ongoing professional development and training
* Weekly pay
* Holiday pay (accrued)
* Auto-enrolled pension contribution
*All work offered is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks*
If this is the right opportunity for you or if you would like to learn more, please contact Ruby Tucker at Hoop Recruitment on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'