Are you a passionate, dedicated Job title looking for a new challenge? HCL is recruiting a qualified, Cardiac Physiologist to work in all over the UK.
What HCL can offer you?
- Weekly payments
- Support with Revalidation
- Lucrative referral scheme*
- Flexible working hours
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Planning)
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
In order to be a suitable candidate, you must have the following:
- Pacing Implants
- Cath Lab
- Pacing checks
- NHS experience or relevant hospital experience
- To be able to perform a broad range of clinical-technical investigation procedures and interventions in the Cardiological field to a highly competent professional standard.
- To possess specialist practitioner knowledge and skills in Cath Lab and Pacing and to help manage the pacing clinics.
- To assist the Principal Cardiac Physiologist in the various sections of Cardiac Services in providing the routine Cardiac Physiology clinical-technical services when necessary.
- Play a major role in the training and continuing professional development of all staff.
- Follow all Health and Safety Protocols within the Department
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role, please contact Mustafa Mohamed on or email me .
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'