Cardiac Physiologist Bank
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Ross Hall Hospital in Glasgow has a vacancy for a Cardiac Physiologist to join their team of staff in the Cardiology department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Clinical physiology or equivalent / ONC / BTEC in physiological measurement and medical physics
- Device Qualification.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Provide Cardiology Service related ECG’s, 24 BP monitoring, Event Recorders, ETTs, Pacemaker / Loop Recorder follow up
- Analysis of BP Monitors, ECG Monitors and Event Recorder Monitors
- Appropriate physiological measurement service during all Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory procedures – Diagnostic / Interventional Cardiac Catheterisations, Pacemeaker / CRT Implantation.
- EP Studies
- Ensure compliance with all appropriate Policies & Procedures
- Actively participate in any Nurse training required with regards to ECG and ETT.
- Ensure compliance with all Mandatory Training requirements
Duties of this role include:
- To work alongside and support the Cardiology and Cath Lab department & Consultants in providing high quality healthcare and technical expertise.
- Working in accordance with the standards set by the Society for Cardiological Science & Technology, the British Cardiac Society.
- Providing efficient and effective cardiology service in the inpatient, day case and outpatient setting.
- Demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'