BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Huddersfield Hospital in Huddersfield has a vacancy for a Cardiac Physiologist to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.This role may develop further as the cardiology service expands.
The successful applicant will be an experienced echocardiology technician with the ability to perform and report Echocardiograms independently and subsequently liaise with our Cardiologists.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Clinical physiology or equivalent / ONC / BTEC in physiological measurement and medical physics.
- RCCP registration desirable.
- Ability to perform echocardiograms
- Non-invasive cardiology technical skills.
- Recognition of abnormalities during test procedures and the actions to be taken.
Duties of this role include:
- To provide and support a responsive and efficient non-invasive cardiology service in a timely manner.
- Undertake and report Echocardiograms requested by the Cardiologists.
- Perform to the agreed department standards including mandatory training.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job