The Carbon / Energy Consultant will play a key role in the delivery of a wide range of carbon management projects associated with ESOS, SECR, ISO 50001, UK ETS and ESG related projects. The role will involve providing clients with expert advice on energy reduction strategies along with consultative support, compiling emissions monitoring reports and ESOS auditing. This role would suit an individual with experience in report writing, excellent excel skills, managing a portfolio of clients and having a keen eye to reviewing energy data. The ideal candidate specialises in ESOS, Climate Change Levy Discount Schemes or ESG (Carbon Reduction). Interested? Apply for the Carbon/ Energy Consultant role today!
- Planning, and coordination of carbon management projects.
- Energy auditing and delivery of compliance orientated projects to tight deadlines.
- Compiling client’s energy and carbon emissions monitoring reports for validation by the regulatory bodies.
- Work on energy reduction projects to ensure compliance with legislative requirements
- Delivery of client reports & presentations to support technical & commercial projects.
- Establish, maintain and develop strong working relationships with clients
- Data monitoring and analysis for reports as required by external or internal clients.
- Continuous legislation review of energy, carbon and other environmental matters.
- Support colleagues with internal training, guidance and assist with query management.
- QA checking of reports and spreadsheets.
Skills and experience required:
- Possession of a good working knowledge of UK carbon compliance schemes.
- Experience of energy management strategies and carbon reduction plans.
- Ability to receive, understand and convey technical information in a clear manner.
- Motivated and excellent organisational, numeric and communication skills.
- Literate and confident at intermediate to advanced level in MS Office.
- Enthusiastic and well driven, able to achieve deadlines.
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel a number of days per week.
- A team player and able to motivate and develop more junior team members.
- Focus on quality in delivery
- Able to see opportunities to cross sell other services.
- Able to deliver reports and presentations to management teams at board level
- Desirable: Chartered Engineer, ESOS Lead Assessor.
- Climate Change
- Carbon Management
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'