Do you have the desire to work on over 60 makes and models each week?
Are you looking for a continuously growing business with excellent working conditions and fantastic progression opportunities?
…If this sounds like the type of role you are looking for then get in touch today!
As a Valeter you will be required to ensure our vehicles are cleaned to the highest standard. Based in our fast-moving Workshop department you will be a hard-working and pro-active individual with a desire to work in the World’s Largest Car Supermarket. Over the last 40 years Cargiant has established a reputation for great product and unbeatable prices and now supplies in excess of over a thousand cars a week and has up to 8,000 cars in stock.
Interested in working at Cargiant? Have a look at what it would be like by visiting our Youtube channel “Cargianttv” to watch the following
What you will do:
• Examine vehicles and job card prior to commencing work
• Clean the vehicles interior using appropriate cleaning tools and solutions
• Clean the seats using the defined procedures depending on the interior material
• Shampoo the carpet and upholstery
• Blackening tyres, body trims, engine compartment and any other trims as required
• Complete a detailed quality check before handing vehicle to the next stage
What you will need:
• Valid and full driving license with a minimum of 6 months experience
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
• Able to work in a face paced and busy environment
• Positive attitude to work
How we will reward you:
• The opportunity to progress internally and a longevity of career
• Great company benefits (Onsite gym, subsidary on site restaurant prices, vehicle purchase discount, Ride to Work Scheme, childcare vouchers, company pension with AVIVA and more)
• The opportunity to work in the award winning World's Largest Car Supermarket
• 28 days' holiday (pro-rata)
The Company reserves the right to end this vacancy early or extend the vacancy end date depending on the volume of applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job