The Role: Car Valeter and PDI Assistant
We are currently seeking a Car Valeter/ PDI Assistant for our growing client based in Tilbury. The ideal candidate will be required to clean and prepare new vehicles in preparation for delivery joining an existing team of 4 people.
For this role we require someone that has worked in a background such as car showrooms with experience in preparing vehicles for customers.
An interest shown in vehicles would be good. You will split your time between valeting and PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) getting vehicles ready to go to test or to be delivered to the customer. An eye for detail and a finished product is essential to this role.
- Self motivated individual
- Experienced valeter is ideal
- Good customer service and excellent work ethic is needed
- Commitment with the correct attitude and drive to succeed
- Clean, tidy and well organised individual
- Getting vechiles ready for customers and for testing
The physical nature of this business requires someone who is physically fit with an abundance of energy. Valeting is a physically demanding activity if carried out correctly to attain the necessary standard on a daily basis.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- £9.00 - £9.50 per hour weekly pay
- Holiday entitlement
- 12 weeks temporary to permanent position
- On-site parking
- Excellent career prospects
Please note that driving is essential for this position.
- Customer Service
- Vehicle Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'