Car Technical Trainers
Salary: £35,000 + CAR
Our client is seeking a new Car Technical Trainer in Wolverhampton. This positions requires candidates with previous high level automotive technical experience and now wish to move into full time training and assessing. After your initial 3 to 4-month intensive training as a trainer / assessor, you will work as part of a team of Technical Instructors developing and delivering Technical training to a high standard in order to fulfill the objectives of the Technical Training Department and MBUK.
Your key objectives will include:
• Deliver Technical training as detailed in the Department schedule to a consistent standard and in line with the Trainer’s Manual / Guide to satisfy the annual training volume objectives and personal objective
• Prepare workshop vehicles with training faults, clear all vehicle faults after training and apply vehicle quality checks ensuring the safe and effective delivery of training and upkeep of training vehicles
• Use all resources in an approved, safe and efficient manner
• Promote a positive behavioural culture encouraging teamwork and promoting the manufacturers training facility
• Undertake responsibility for administration duties related to delivering training, e.g. handouts, iPad uploads, manuals and course exercises
• Prepare the learning environment and resources, including setting up course tool boxes, IT equipment and workshop equipment as required
• Liaise with the Lead Instructor to maintain appropriate levels of consumables stock and parts in order to maintain the work shop, vehicle fleet and deliver courses effectively
• Work as part of a team ensuring effective teamwork with colleagues by sharing resources, information and ideas
• Propose revisions and provide feedback to the steering group and authors on new pilot training content and materials
• Participate in Health and Safety Quality Audits and maintain standards
• Perform risk assessments to continually review Health and Safety and report and assist investigation of accidents or incidents
• Ensure continuous personal professional development through participation in training and development activities and by keeping up to date with automotive technology
• Assist with the development and recommend standard operating processes and procedures to ensure efficiency.
• Act as an ambassador for training, proactively demonstrating good practice and promoting the training facility and MBUK Technical Training
• Attend team meeting and others as required by the business
• Ensure monthly delegate satisfaction target is achieved on all courses delivered
• Deliver the required number of technical training days and any development days required
Key Skills Requirements:
• Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the automotive sector including technical skills with a manufacturer.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A good knowledge of vehicle technologies, diagnostics and competence assessments.
• This job comes with excellent salary, Merc Company Car, 25 days’ holidays and pension.
Interested? Then Apply Today with an up to date CV and covering note.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a good number of the UK’s leading logistics companies.
People are the most important part of any business - and we are no different. At Aligra we only recruit recruitment consultants who show the right blend of professionalism, passion and commitment whose work ethic matches our 'Whatever it Takes' approach. Our team will always do what it takes to fulfil the Aligra ambition.
While we work across industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Accountancy & Finance, Professional & Executive, Automotive and Transport & Logistics sectors.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Aligra Personnel Limited, who are a recruitment business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'