Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Manager required in Gloucester.
Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic, OTE £50,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: New Car Sales Manager for Franchise Approved Car Dealership - Gloucester
Our client, a large Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Gloucester region, is currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional New Car Sales Manager to join their busy Vehicle Sales Department.
Reporting to the Automotive Dealer Principal and responsible for a team of three New Car Sales Executives, your key responsibilities will include:
* Managing enquiry & lead management, sales process, customer experience & sales optimization of value-added products including, finance, insurance, warranty, accessories & service plans.
* Ensuring that all enquiries related to the Automotive Sales Department are being treated properly and quickly.
* Monitoring the performance levels of all individuals in the Car Sales Department and determining the training requirements. Coach accordingly.
* Maintaining the best level of client satisfaction and smallest level of client discontentment without compromising the success of our client.
* Building and retaining a long-term connection with the clients with the aim of keeping them dedicated to our client.
* Planning and creating a number of revenue programs and guaranteeing that everything is protected within the allocated budget.
* Monitoring the revenue office through the stock display measuring stick to ensure that the best requirements are being met.
* Ensuring that all workers are dedicated to the revenue values and concepts to be able to maintain an excellent revenue environment in the office.
In order to be eligible for the role our client is looking for the following skills and experience:
* Excellent interpersonal skills. A good coach.
* Franchise approved dealership experience as a Senior Car Sales Executive, Car Sales Controller, Business Manager or Car Sales Manager within the Motor Trade.
* Strong track record in finance and insurance sales.
* Excellent listening skills.
* Excellent supervisory and managerial abilities.
* Analytical and ability to plan.
* Great business acumen and be pro-active.
* Must have an appetite for generating sales.
* Build good relationships with key stakeholders e.g. manufacturer and finance houses.
For your hard work, our client is offering
* Starting basic salary of £18,000 per annum.
* Uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of £45-50,000+ per annum.
* Company vehicle.
* 22 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu for it).
* Full manufacturer approved training.
* A company pension scheme.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with the possibility of further growth within this business.
You are required to work Monday to Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm with a scheduled day off in the week and 1 in 2/3 Sundays 10:00am-5:00pm.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you please get in touch with Josh Buck today!
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J77989, Car Sales Manager, Gloucester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://MotorTradeJobs
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.
- Motor Trade
- Sales Manager
- Vehicle Sales
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Vehicle Sales Manager
- Used Car Manager
- Main Car Dealership
- New Car Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job