With our client, the future is bright! They have been trading in East Yorkshire for over 15 years and are currently working on massive expansion plans.
Understanding the importance of customer service in today’s market, our client pride themselves on delivering the highest standards of service and to do this, they need motivated, dedicated and hardworking staff.
Do you want to work for the best, alongside a team that is second to none and where excellence is never compromised? Our client pride themselves on their great team environments and investment in ongoing career development for all staff. They do things a little differently at the business and pride themselves on their “no pressure” environment and transparent sales process.
Who are our client looking for?
When recruiting for Team leaders/Sales Managers, they look for individuals with a sales flair and someone who can demonstrate their ability to lead a successful team. Their Team Leaders provide the best in customer service day in and day out and have the ambition and ability to learn and achieve.
You will have a good grounding in sales, excellent customer service skills, along with confidence and strong planning and organisational skills. Experience of working in a vehicle sales role would be an advantage but not essential.
What will I be responsible for?
You will assist and deputise for the Branch Manager and Compliance Manger in their absence by taking responsibility for both the site and its people, leading by example, delivering excellent customer service, the company way, at all times. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Branch Manager in managing all sales campaigns and promotions to maximise the sales penetration ensuring they are open, honest and transparent with customers at all times.
- Keep up to date with all of their developments in Finance, their promotions, products and services and will be able to communicate these effectively and coach the team, getting the best out of them and assisting them in their own career development.
- Be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing sales performance, profitability and operating efficiency.
- You will take pride in the appearance of the cars and site maintaining its superb appearance at all times.
- You will assist the Branch Manager in the efficient running of the whole Site ensuring that sales and service work seamlessly together.
Rewards & Benefits
Our client understand that great employee’s need to be rewarded which is why in return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
- 22 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
- Investment in Training and Career Development;
- Preferential Service and Finance Rates;
- Company Pension and Health Care Scheme after a qualifying period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Funded Social Events
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
If this sounds like the ideal Sales Manager/Team Leader role, you’re looking for a new challenge and want to work for a rapidly expanding family owned company, please click Apply below.
Job Type – Sales Manager/ Team Leader – Car Sales
Location – Worksop
Salary – Excellent Package
Hours – Full Time, including weekend working
Start date – a.s.a.p.
- Car Sales Manager Automotive Car Vehicle Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job