CAR SALES EXECUTIVES REQUIRED ~ CAMBRIDGE ~ BURY ST EDMUNDS
DO YOU FEEL UNDER VALUED AND READY FOR A MOVE TO A QUALITY-DRIVEN TEAM WITH SOLID LEADERSHIP?
IN PREPARATION FOR A FULL APRIL REOPENING OPPORTUNITIES TO SELL FOR THIS RESPECTED GROUP HAVE BECOME AVAILABLE
EXCELLENT BASIC SALARY WITH REALISTIC O.T.E OF £45,000 + CAR + OTHER BENEFITS
Our client, a well-respected retail group is looking for a motivated Car Sales Executives to join their existing teams in Cambridge and Bury St. Edmunds.
Direction and leadership is in place and your future development is in good hands. This is an exciting role; be part of unlocking the potential of this business and satisfy your own career ambitions.
This automotive manufacturer has a bright future and has a stable of new Hybrid and E.V. product either launched or in the pipe-line. Over 9M new vehicles were sold worldwide last year and this is set for more market share growth in 2021. Why not be part of this success story?
- To promote the sale of vehicles in line with all aspects of the Sales Experience outlined in the Group standards and procedures.
- Confidently build rapport with customers to identify and establish their needs, and pro-actively promote suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service - understanding the importance of repeat business promoting the culture of customer service excellence at all times.
- You must have car sales experience.
- You must have a stable career history that you can present and demonstrate clearly during an interview
- Experience working within a defined sales process within a main dealership (desirable)
- A desire to grow and develop within the role to be ready for future progression
- A UK driving licence is essential
WHAT MAKES THIS GROUP STAND OUT:
- Refreshingly progressive partnership based management
- Emphasis on personal development and life coaching
- A clear future career plan
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a brand on the up with a franchise Group who values their employees.
IF YOU DON’T WANT TO LEAVE YOUR CAREER TO CHANCE….. THEN TAKE CONTROL AND APPLY NOW TO CREATE A BETTER FUTURE FOR YOURSELF!
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable candidates are contacted.
We are one of the UK's leading providers for "white collar" staff for progressive companies. Please register for regular permanent position, why leave your career to chance?
- Sales Executive
- Sales Process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'