CAR SALES EXECUTIVE - LEXUS CANTERBURY
- SALARY: On target earning £45,000 plus; opportunity to exceed £60,000 + company car
- HOURS: 5 DAY WORKING WEEK
- PENSION: After 3 months of employment you will be enrolled onto the Motorline pension scheme
- HOLIDAY ENTITLEMENT: You will receive 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) which after 3 years services you will be rewarded with an additional 3 days annual leave.
- COLLEAGUE £500 REFERRAL BONUS: We value our employee's and their recommendations and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (T&Cs apply)
- PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES: With over 50 Dealerships across 21 locations Motorline offer excellent progress opportunities to further your career
- DISCOUNT: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees (T&Cs apply)
?As a Motorline Sales Executive you will receive training on both selling skills, processes and product knowledge however, suitable candidates must be passionate about customer’s service and be self-motivated to be part of our highly successful sales teams
Training and Support:
- Motorline are keen to for you to maximise the potential of your pay plan and we are fully committed to provide the following training and support to ensure you achieve your maximum earnings potential:
- Motorline sales process training
- Group Appraisal training
- Manufacturer product and systems training
- FCA training to become fully compliant
- Regular KPI reviews
Hours of Work:
You will be working 5 days per week across the Sales department working hours which are;
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm (with a late night rota until 7.00pm)
- Saturday 8.30am - 6.00pm
- At least 1 in 3 Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm
- 2 years previous experience within this position is preferred.
- Motor Trade experience would be an advantage but not essential
- You must be a good communicator and have great customer interaction skills.
- You must be highly motivated and have a determination to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- You must be smart in appearance and well organised
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- To build a rapport with customers and identify their requirements
- To deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- To make daily prospecting calls using our dealer database and systems
- To achieve and maintain a high level of new and used vehicle sales including add-on sales
- To represent the brand in accordance with dealer standards and Company requirements
- To actively maximise every sales opportunity for both repeat and new business
- To act with due diligence when negotiating and completing a sales transaction
- Sales Executive
- Motor Trade
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'