Our Client, a leading car manufacturer are currently looking for a Car Sales Executive to join their business based out of their Croydon Dealership.
The Car Sales Executives are responsible for engaging with customers day to day, discussing their requirements and finding the perfect vehicle to match their needs. You will also be responsible for offering finance options, add-ons and service plans.
This role would be ideal for someone with a strong Customer Service/Sales background looking to take their first steps into the Automotive industry, or an experienced Car Sales Executive looking to increase their OTE.
About the role
- Taking appointments from our clients lead qualification team
- Meeting and greeting customers (walk in/appointment) and showing them the dealership
- Discussing various options available to customers working within the lines of their needs and budget
- Giving an honest, transparent sales experience
- Meeting or exceeding targets based on sales and customer satisfaction
- Taking customers on test drives letting them experience the product
- Make sure all of our client’s customers leave happy and satisfied with your service
- Maximise every sales opportunity to meet personal sales and profit targets including conversions, test drives, warranty and add on sales
- Maintain contact to ensure that the customer is kept informed throughout the sales and pre-delivery process
- Deliver excellent service to every customer
- When handing the car to the customer make sure it is a memorable and positive experience
- Experience in a sales-based environment
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Be very self-motivated to achieve all targets set
- Thrive under pressure
- Have a professional approach to every situation
- Enjoy dealing with people and be able to build rapport easily
- Be money motivated
About the company
- Excellent basic salary and bonus scheme
- Realistic and uncapped OTE
- Bonus based on sales, customer service and add-ons
- Ability to progress through internal promotion
- Excellent benefits package, including pension, healthcare, and company car
- Flexible progression based on your career aspirations
- Manufacturer based training
About our client
Our client is a leading car automotive dealership in the UK specialising in Japanese brands, they currently employ over 500 people across 11 retail dealerships and are looking to expand even further.
If you’re an automotive professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development, then this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'