An exciting opportunity for a Car Sales Executive within the Bangor area has arisen for our Motor Trade Client.
Working within a Main Dealer, the successful Car Sales Executive will be representing a Franchised Automotive Brand and will be well versed in providing exceptional levels of customer service.
Duties as a Car Sales Executive will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining an outstanding product knowledge of the cars and vehicles you are selling
- Ensuring that you are providing an excellent level of customer service
- Carrying out Vehicle Demonstrations and Test Drives
- Meeting Car Sales Targets
- Advising on and upselling on finance, insurance and accessories.
Our Client is ideally seeking Car Sales Executives who have a previous working experience within a Main Dealer Environment.
It is essential that you hold a current UK driving Licence and have a real passion for Car Sales and the Motor Trade.
The hours of this Car Sales Executive role are a 40 Hour Week Including Weekend working.
To apply for this Car Sales position, please forward your CV to Jimi Matthews quoting 95113 or call our office for a chat about this position.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a Car Sales Job get in contact today.
New Car Sales, Used Car Sales, Car Sales, Vehicle Sales, Motoring Sales, Selling Cars, Vehicle Selling, Motor Trade Jobs
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details
- Vehicle Sales Executive, Car Sales Executive, Car Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'