We are recruiting for a Car Sales Specialist for a successful main dealer based in Bolton to join their award-winning team, working with a world-leading brand.
As a Car Sales Executive, you will benefit from a Basic salary of up to 20k and a genuine 55k OTE, Company Car, Pension Scheme, Academy Training, Generous Holiday Allowance and additional company benefits.
- Achieve agreed vehicle sales targets
- Follow the Group’s robust enquiry handling & follow up processes to increase new sales and build rapport and lasting relationships with existing customers to ensure repeat business
- Provide first-class customer service to build lasting relationships
- Record and maintain customer contact details using the company dealer management system
- Complete accurate appraisals of part-exchange
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of your products.
- Handle all customer queries and complaints to ensure full resolution
- Training and development - keep ahead of the game with your products, services, and the market-place
As a Car Sales Executive you should demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to organise and prioritise work effectively
- Experience working in a face to face sales environment
- IT literate
- Full UK Driving Licence
Bolton Car Sales Executive, Car Sales Specialist, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'