Car Sales Executive - Main Dealer based in Shrewsbury
Competitive basic salary and realistic OTE although commission is uncapped, company car and usual employment benefits.
Is this you?
- Experienced Car Sales Executive
- Motivated financially and by working with a world leading brand
- Full UK driving licence
- To achieve agreed sales targets for new and used car sales within defined operating and financial guidelines
- To follow the company sales process in pursuit of vehicle sales
- To build rapport and lasting relationships with customers to ensure repeat business
- To manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat and new business
- To develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors
- To effectively manage the customer through the entire sales process; from enquiry to delivery and beyond
- To handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements
- To maintain and accurately record all customer contact/details using in-house computer software
- To complete accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange, agreeing values with the Sales Manager
- To actively achieve targets on a daily basis
- To attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
- The correct candidate must have previous, proven experience of working within a sales environment
- Proven ability to follow a sales process
- Proven experience of prospecting and data recording (desirable not essential)
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets and conversion rates
- Warm and friendly personality portraying a professional image to all customers (both face to face and over the phone)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a full driving licence - no drink driving convictions for insurance purposes
Whilst we endeavour to reply to all applicants, we can only guarantee that we a member of the team will contact you should your skillset match above criteria.
Car Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.
- Customer Service
- Car Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'