Car sales Executive - Renault/Nissan Maidstone
The Motorline Group represents 11 Vehicle brands including Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Hyundai, Skoda, Lexus, Maserati, Audi and Dacia in over 50 Dealerships and also 4 Volkswagen group Trade parts centres across the UK employing over 1,400 employees.
As a Motorline Sales Executive you will receive training on both selling skills, processes and product knowledge however, suitable candidates must be passionate about customer’s service and be self-motivated to be part of our highly successful sales teams.
We are Recruiting Car sales executive's for the following dealerships:
- To build a rapport with customers and identify their requirements
- To deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- To make daily prospecting calls using our dealer database and systems
- To achieve and maintain a high level of new and used vehicle sales including add-on sales
- To represent the brand in accordance with dealer standards and Company requirements
- To actively maximise every sales opportunity for both repeat and new business
- To act with due diligence when negotiating and completing a sales transaction
- A strong car sales selling background or a sales background in other retail sectors is required for applicants
- You must be a good communicator and have great customer interaction skills.
- You must be highly motivated and have a determination to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- You must be smart in appearance and well organised
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
Hours of work:
- 4.5 days per week which includes Saturdays (plus a working Sunday rota)
Training and Support:
- Motorline are keen to for you to maximise the potential of your pay plan and we are fully committed to provide the following training and support to ensure you achieve your maximum earnings potential:
- Motorline sales process training
- Group Appraisal training
- Manufacturer product and systems training
- FCA training to become fully compliant
- Regular KPI reviews
- Motorline is one of the fast growing motor dealer groups in the UK and with a very progressive management team we are seeking to find the next suitable applicants that are high achievers and seeking to progress their career path from sales and eventually moving into management by demonstrated the necessary skills within one of our busy sales teams. Many of our current management and senior management teams started their careers in our sales departments. If you are looking for a long career in the motor industry and confident that you are a high achiever then you need to apply to join Motorline!
Pay and benefits:
- OTE £45,000 plus; opportunity to exceed £60,000
- Company Car
- Other Benefits
- Immediate start available
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"