Our client is looking for a car sales executive for their main dealership, you can expect a fantastic basic salary of £12,500 to £17500 and a REALISTIC commission structure that would lead you to be earning up to £50,000 OTE.
We have some fantastic opportunities with our clients, Simons Recruitment represent the largest and more prestigious companies to work for nationally across the United Kingdom. If successful you can expect an interview within 48 hours of application.
Role Responsibilities -
- To achieve vehicle sales and profit targets, working in a high functioning team
- To have thorough knowledge of the complete product range and our competitors
- To proactively prospect new and existing customers, communicating latest products, finance and technology information
- To maintain positive relationships with all customers
- To create and coordinate customer appointments, proactively organising and making necessary arrangements for test drives, preparing and checking the vehicle prior to the test drive
- To negotiate the sale around the type of vehicle suitable based on assessment of customer needs and effective qualification
- To accurately process all correspondence and documentation in relation to the vehicle order, sale, financing and delivery including coordinating the date for receiving the customers existing car
- To process a customers used car valuation, initiating a technical evaluation and commercial appraisal, prior to providing the valuation quote
- To conduct final car checks (PDI) to ensure a positive and thorough handover to customers
Who do you need to be?
- You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with our customers, colleagues and senior management
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team. You will have an understanding of the needs of others and a willingness to go the extra mile
- You will have the ability to keep up-to-date with complex information, proven selling skills and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will be good with administration, diary management and following up within agreed timeframes
- You will be able to develop rapport and trust with customers and to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
- You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well presented
- 1 year dealership experience
- You will have good IT and administration skills
- You will have a valid clean UK Driving Licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job