The company is looking for an experienced Sales executive for a busy forecourt in Stockport. The company pride themselves on their reputation for delivering the highest quality of service to all customers, and with ambitious plans for the future; they are looking for people who are passionate, driven and responsible to join the team.
This is an attractive & rewarding opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive wanting to better their prospects within a business that prides itself on excellent staff retention & high levels of customer satisfaction. The Company are offering the ability to work Flexible hours, 5/6 days a week and earn a very competitive salary, with fantastic commission opportunities.
The sales team really is at the heart of ensuring their world class service is delivered to every customer. It’s a fast paced, busy role and you will be the key point of contact for each customer, so it’s crucial you get the service right first time and every time. A full driving licence is essential and a successful background in car sales would be preferred however experience gained from other sales environments would be considered.
You will be expected to:
- Be able to work with defined processes and guidelines
- Have excellent administration skills
- Be enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Be committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
- Be respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
- Have resilience and a drive to succeed
- Honest with high levels of integrity
- Previous car sales experience preferred but not essential
- Negotiate sale prices including any 'trade-in' value for a customer's old vehicle.
- Discuss customers' needs and the features of different vehicles
- Evaluate the customers' needs and advising and selling accordingly
- Calculate finance, including cash and loans
- Complete finance applications in person and over the telephone
- Complete paperwork and pre-delivery inspections
- Keep existing and potential customers informed about new vehicles and deals
- Keep the forecourt and vehicles clean and tidy
One of the largest independent car dealers in the UK. Situated in Stockport, Cheshire, we offer a huge range of second hand cars, all of which are quality checked, prepped and presented to the highest of standards. Established in 1996 our business has gone from strength to strength based on our commitment to quality cars at the right price. As a family run business, we do business differently. There are no pushy sales tactics here, the kettle is always on and we are committed to providing every customer with the highest levels of customer service both before and after sale.
To apply for the Car Salesman position, in Stockport, use the application link supplied.
- Motor Vehicle
- Sales Executive
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job