Lexus are currently offering a fantastic opportunity as a Car Sales Executive to join our business based out of our Reading dealership.
A Car Sales Executive will look after the customer sales process from start to finish. Friendly and professional, you’ll work in your team to ensure that every customer’s experience of the dealership is exceptional. You will manage all sales appointments professionally, ensure high quality test drive experience and deliver on your sales targets.
What we need
- Talk and listen to the customer to build rapport and accurately qualify their requirements
- Demonstrate the most suitable options to the customer, encouraging them to experience the product
- Maintain contact to ensure that the customer is kept informed throughout the sales and pre-delivery process
- Liaise with the customer to arrange a handover and to complete all paperwork for a timely registration of the vehicle
- Personally handover the vehicle and introduce the customer to the service team to secure future business
- Understand the customer journey experience and be committed to delivering an unrivalled level of customer service
- Ensure that the Sales Process is followed in full
- Build a relationship between yourself and the service team
- Ensure opportunities for sales by other colleagues are maximised ie. Business Manager and Business Centre sales
- Maximise every sales opportunity to meet personal sales and profit targets including conversions, test drives, warranty and add on sales
- Complete all administration required, accurately and on time
- Relevant experience in a sales environment
- Proven track record in sales
- A full UK driving licence
- Be able to interact with customers to deliver excellent service
- Work efficiently under pressure
- Have a drive to succeed
- Engaging personality
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary with realistic OTE of £50,000
- Career progression all the way up to General Manager
- Bonus scheme based on hitting sales targets
- Additional bonus based on upselling and add-ons
- Company car
- Market leading benefits including healthcare, pension, childcare and company lease scheme
About our business
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
We believe actions speak louder than words and we set ourselves apart by recruiting fantastic people with a passion for our industry and a desire for success. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools they need to deliver excellence whether that is through our investment in state of the art facilities and equipment or through our commitment to their personal and professional growth through our market leading development programmes.
If you're a professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job