This flagship prestige dealership rarely has a requirement for a New Car Sales Executive, but dealership development plans have created a new position for an experienced Used Car Sales Executive. You’ll have a proven track record of consistent sales within a car sales environment. You’ll have the ability to work independently as well as the maturity and team mindset to assist others.About You:
- At least two years experience of selling either prestige or volume new cars within a main franchised dealership.
- A proven consistent successful sales track record.
- An ability to engage all demographics.
- A hunger and desire to develop your career.
Already one of the top performing dealerships in the UK for this prestige brand, considerable investment has been made into transforming the dealership into one of the very best in the country. Extremely high footfall, an established client base, an exciting range of vehicles and a well-managed and structured sales team, this dealership has a stable sales team.Additional Information:
- Company Car
- Significant opportunity to advance your career
If this sounds like the role for you and would like to know more, please click on the apply button.
Thanks for looking at this role.