This busy dealership rarely has a requirement for a sales executive, but dealership development plans have created a new position for an experienced car sales executive. You’ll have a proven track record of consistent sales performance, and be able to demonstrate sales performance, F+I, Gap etc. You’ll have the ability to work independently as well as the maturity and team mindset to assist others less experienced when required.
- At least a years experience of selling an automotive brand ideally within a main franchised dealership, although experience within an independent car sales showroom would also be considered
- A proven consistent successful sales track record.
- An ability to engage all demographics.
- A hunger and desire to develop your career.
About the Dealership:
Already one of the top performing dealerships in the UK for this brand. Considerable investment is currently being made into transforming the dealership into one of the very best in the country. Extremely high footfall, an established client base, an exciting range of vehicles and a well-managed and structured sales team.
- Company Car
- Significant opportunity to advance your career
If this sounds like the role for you and would like to know more, please contact Laura at icognia and we will be back to you within 24 hours. Thanks for looking at this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job