Sales Executive, Prestige Cars, Harrogate
£30,000 basic plus commission OTE £50,000
Invigorate Recruitment is recruiting an experienced Car Sales Executive to work for its client in Harrogate who are one of the largest independent prestige & sports car dealership in the UK who have gained a reputation for delivering the highest quality within the industry.
In return for their employees’ positive work efforts they provide the opportunity of a long term career path working alongside a driven and dedicated team. On offer are exceptional opportunities for development, training and an un-rivalled remuneration package.
Job Role: To meet and exceed sale targets, while ensuring that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is provided. Full training will be provided.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Meeting and exceeding targets, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements / news
Your Skills and Attributes:
- Warm and engaging personality with strong negotiating and closing skills
- Enthusiasm to exceed monthly sales targets
- Friendly and professional manner
- Maths and English GCSE Grades A*, A, B or C or Scottish equivalent
- Smart personal appearance
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
- Must have previous car sales experience
What You Can Expect
When you join you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service.
This role is the main driving force for the success of the business and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
- Customer Service
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job