Are you a money motivated individual? Do you enjoy working within a competitive sales department? Are you highly driven and ambitious? If your answer is yes then we have an opportunity for you.
Based locally to Wembley, my highly respected client is seeking a Car Sales Executive to join their used car sales team. This is a rare opportunity for someone to hit the ground running using their previous experience to excel within this role and sales department.
As my client is interviewing immediately, make sure not to miss out on this outstanding position and apply today.
As a Car Sales Executive you will be…
- First and main point of contact to customers arriving in the dealership showroom and making sure they receive the highest quality of customer service
- Listening to customers' requirements and what they will be looking for in their next vehicle purchase including add on features and additional products
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with existing customers and clients
- Arranging test drives with customers
- Hitting and exceeding your monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target
- Responding promptly to incoming email queries and telephone calls
- Negotiating contacts, packages, terms of agreements as well as the price, cost, delivery with buyers and managers
- Selling accessories and aftersales service
- Keeping up to date with brand news, new products and stock lists
- Assisting with the ordering of new/used cars when required
- Completing general ad-hoc duties such as checking quantity of stock, general emails and telephone calls
- Comply to all Health and Safety standards and policies
Skills and attributes required
- Previous Car Sales Executive experience within a main dealership
- Full UK Driving Licence
- FCA Accredited
- Effective time management
- Committed with a proven sales background of hitting targets
- Flexible to work weekends and bank holidays
- Presentable and confident individual
- Strong negotiation skills and an excellent eye for detail
- Outstanding communication skills and customer service manner
What will you receive if successful in this role?
A £19,000 basic with an uncapped OTE starting at £55,000 (potential to earn more)
Full brand training and development
Opportunity to progress in the futureHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sales executive
- sales team
- sales consultant
- car sales executive
- used car sales executive
- new car sales executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job