ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED SALES EXECUTIVE ?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY WITH A HOT BRAND!
COMPETITIVE BASIC £15-18,000 DOE WITH OTE OF £45,000 + BASED ON YOUR PERFORMANCE
My client is looking for anEXPERIENCED CAR SALES EXECUTIVEfor their busy dealership to join this already successful team.
- As a car sales executive you must demonstrate a hunger for success, you will display excellent customer service skills, be motivated to achieve your targets whilst ensuring quality of service is not comprised, with a drive, energy and commitment to seek every possible sales opportunity.
- Applicants must have a solid and proven track record in Sales and are looking to work in an environment with further earnings potential
- You will be required to sell not only vehicles, but also add ons, Finance, Finance related products and Warranties, so experience in the selling of these is essential.
- This role is the main driving force for the success of the Company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
- A full clean UK driving licence
- Customer service experience
- Must have at least 2 years main dealer experience
- Have the ability to work within a fast paced team
- Have great selling skills
- You must enjoy working within a busy environment
- Have experience within the motor industry
In return for the right applicant, my client is offering a competitive basic salary, generous commission structure and additional benefits with excellent career progression.
APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW!
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable candidates are contacted.
We are one of the UK's leading providers for "white collar" staff for progressive companies. Please register for regular permanent position, why leave your career to chance?
Simply contact us in complete confidence - all interviews are conducted locally.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'