Our extremely successful client is recruiting for a stable Car Sales Executive based in the heart of Surrey. Working for this fantastic company means that you will have the potential to progress very far within your career, as well as, have the potential to earn a highly attractive bonus!
This company prides themselves in putting members of staff at the heart, ensuring that all their needs are met to make them have a comfortable working experience. This opportunity is working within one of the most exclusive dealerships with a luxury and modern environment.
The role includes:
- Use a planned sales process to achieve maximum sales and profit from different sales opportunities
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is given and work towards improving their CSI ratings
- To ensure that all new and used vehicles are properly displayed, priced and carry DOT fuel consumption information
- To have in-depth knowledge about all of the paperwork and admin relating to your sales, in accordance to the dealership's procedures and practices
- To use the Kore CRM system to its optimum on a daily basis. All communication with clients must be recorded via this system
- To fully follow and complete all FCA paperwork at all times
- To prepare and complete F & I document accurately and honestly in accordance with legal requirements, and relevant insurance
- To assist the Marketing manager in proactively filling various events and activities throughout the year
- To assist in in hitting all manufacturer targets and KPI's, including order take targets and visits to the factory
- Attend event to prospect new customers
What are we looking for?
- To be successful for this role, you need to have a proven track record
- Someone with a professional and presentable approach
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- FCA accreditation
- You will need a full driving licence
What's in it for you?
- Basic salary of £18,750 with a realistic £60,000 OTE uncapped!
- A chance to work in one of the most prestigious dealerships
- Ability to interact with clients from different backgrounds
- More benefits will be disclosed during interview
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Car sales
- sales consultant
- new car sales executive
- used car executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'