Are you an experienced Car Sales Executive situated in and around Redhill?
Do you want to work with a prestige brand within the automotive industry?
If YES to both these questions then I have the perfect opportunity for you!
A fantastic, fast-paced dealership are seeking to employ an experienced Car Sales Executive to join their driven sales team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop and expand their sales skills within a niche dealership.
If you possess the experience with a prestige brand currently, I would advise to apply immediately for considerations, interviews will be commencing soon!
Have a look at what will be expected from you…
You will be:
- The first point of contact to customers coming into the showroom and delivering the highest quality of customer service
- You will be responsible for listening to customer requirements and added features they are looking for with the vehicle they are looking to purchase
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers and clients
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Negotiating contracts, packages, terms of agreement as well as price, cost, delivery with buyers and managers
- Arranging test drives
- Keeping up to date with stock lists and ordering new/used cars when required
- Selling accessories and aftersales service
- Hitting and exceeding your monthly sales target
- Completing general ad-hoc duties such as checking quantity of stock, general emails, telephone calls etc
What is skills and attributes should you possess?
- Main dealership experience as a Car Sales Executive is necessary for this position
- A driven individual with the passion to sell
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- FCA Accreditation is desirable
- Full UK Driving Licence is necessary
- Committed to hitting targets and deadlines
- Proven track of excellent sales numbers
- A presentable and professional individual
- Effective time management
- Strong negotiation skills and good eye for detail
- Flexible to work weekends and bank holidays
- You will be required to work Monday to Sunday on rota basis (45 hours)
What will you be rewarded with?
A basic salary of £15,000 with an OTE of approximately £55,000.
Company car will be providedHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sales executive
- vehicle sales
- Car Sales Executive
- car sale
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job