Based in Redhill our client a Premium Brand Vehicle Dealership are actively looking to recruit new Sales Executive staff to join their Winning Team who will proactively promote and maintain their position as the regions preferred partner of choice, that is, for selection, service ,and value across both New and Second hand Car Sales.
As a Professional, Confident, Self-motivated Sales Executive your key responsibilities will be to:
- Sell the required target number of vehicles while maximising the profit on each unit sold, and working within the dealerships agreed sales processes and methods.
- Ensure that all customers are informed of and shown all available options, extras, accessories, extended warranties and other value added products.
- Ensure that all customers are properly qualified in respect of methods of vehicle funding, and are referred to the Business Manager.
- Strive to delight customers and work towards achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Proactively seek and secure repeat and additional vehicle sales using prospecting, follow-up, referral and other available methods.
- Update the dealerships records with customer information to ensure that the database is fully and accurately maintained.
- Accurately describe and appraise all part-exchange vehicles in order that the General Sales Manager/Used Car Manager can clearly and easily provide the most accurate valuation.
If you are looking for a new career working in a Professional, Challenging and Rewarding environment and are highly motivated to share your passion for the open road with your Customers and Colleagues alike, then this is the post for you.
Working a 45 hour week, Monday to Saturday rota of 8:30am to 6pm or 9:30am to 7pm with a 1 in 4 Sunday attendance, the Sales Executive will earn a £15k basic salary which with OTE will readily uplift to £50k per annum. The remuneration includes a comprehensive package of entitlements and a Company Car.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job