Salary: £20,000 + OTE £40k + Car + Benefits
You must have Main Dealership experience!
This is a superb new role to step up on the career ladder for an experienced Car Sales Executive with a minimum of 2 year’s sales experience in the Motor Trade. The ideal candidate must be target driven, loyal, hungry for sale, bright & energetic, have a good sense of humour and keen to learn. It is essential you possess a full driver’s license and have a solid work history with no gaps.
Your duties will include:
- Calling on, welcoming and providing support personally, by telephone and in writing to interested parties and customers.
- Informing and advising visitors on equipment, prices, conditions, technical data and other issues.
- Immediately passing on customers' wishes to sales management.
- Preparing and carrying out follow-up contacts and compiling contact reports.
- Organising and carrying out test-drives and evaluate results.
- Involvement in sales events.
- Explaining financing and leasing opportunities and insurances and concluding/arranging relevant contracts.
- Offering and selling service packages.
- Handing over vehicle and introducing customer to the vehicle.
- Working as part of a team to maintain the professional appearance of the showroom and car site.
A good standard of qualifications is required and Kerridge experience would be desirable. This company offers ideal career opportunities.
If are an experienced Car Sales Executive looking for your next move simply contact:
Chris at Mai Day Recruitment Services
Email: chris@ maidayrecruit. co .uk
 mailto:chris@ maidayrecruit. co
- You must have main dealership experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job