Want to work for a high-end LUXURY brand? One of the fastest cars in the world!
Our well-established client is recruiting a Car Sales Executive in Hertfordshire. Working for this fantastic company means that you will have the potential to progress very far within your career, as well as, have the potential to earn a fantastic bonus!
This company prides themselves in putting their workers at the heart, ensuring that all their needs are met to make them have a comfortable working experience. Being one of the most exclusive dealerships means that this is an absolutely fantastic opportunity in getting to work with a range of luxury models.
- Use a planned sales process to achieve maximum sales and profit from different sales opportunities.
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is given and work towards improving their CSI ratings.
- To ensure that all new and used vehicles are properly displayed, priced and carry DOT fuel consumption information.
- To have in-depth knowledge about all of the paperwork and admin relating to your sales, in accordance to the dealership's procedures and practices.
- To use the Kore CRM system to its optimum on a daily basis. All communication with clients must be recorded via this system.
- To fully follow and complete all FCA paperwork at all times.
- To prepare and complete F & I documents accurately and honestly in accordance with legal requirements, and relevant insurance.
- To assist the Marketing manager in proactively filling various events and activities throughout the year.
- To assist in in hitting all manufacturer targets and KPI's, including order take targets and visits to the factory.
What's in it for you?
- Basic salary of £18,750 with a realistic OTE of up to £65,000!
- Chance to work in one of the most prestigious dealerships
- Ability to interact with clients from different backgrounds.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sales executive
- vehicle sales
- sales consultant
- car sales executive
- used car sales executive
- new car sales executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'