Based in Winchester you will be joining a highly successful new and used car dealership as a Car Sales Executive. Your main focus will be providing the highest standard of customer service, hitting monthly and annual sales targets while living up to this groups fantastic reputation.
What will you be responsible for as a Car Sales Executive?
- First point of call to customers arriving in the dealership showroom and making sure they receive the highest quality of customer service
- Listening to customers' requirements into the vehicle they would like to purchase including add on features and additional products
- Upholding and developing strong relationships with existing customers and clients
- Arranging test drives with customers
- Hitting and exceeding your monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target
- Responding promptly to incoming email queries and telephone calls
- Negotiating contacts, packages, terms of agreements as well as the price, cost, delivery with buyers and managers
- Selling accessories and aftersales service
- Making sure to keep up to date with brand news, new products and stock lists
- Supporting with the ordering of new/used cars when required
- General ad-hoc duties such as checking quantity of stock, general emails and telephone calls
- Complying to all Health and Safety standards and policies
What skills are required?
- Full UK Driving Licence
- FCA Accredited
- Previous experience working within a Car Sales role
- A highly motivated personality
- Driven individual with the passion to exceed targets
- Proven track of excellent sales numbers
- Presentable and professional individual
- The ability to work with processes and guidelines
- Dedicated to delivering the highest standard of customer service
What is included?
A £12,000 basic + an OTE starting at £45,000
Company car included
Pension schemeHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sales executive
- sales team
- sales consultant
- car sales executive
- used car sales executive
- new car sales executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job