Gi Group are recruiting for Paint Polisher team members to join McLaren Automotive in Woking.
We are looking for dedicated, talented individuals seeking a career and for the right people there are permanent opportunities in the pipeline after a temporary trial period.
Pay rate £16.55 per hour overtime paid at a HIGHER rate
Hours of work will be on a one week rotation basis;
05:30am to 13:45pm
15:00pm to 23:15pm
Experience is required for this role.
- Undertake the exterior polishing of vehicles using the correct materials and tools.
- Inspect finished vehicles to ensure no defects.
- Flattening, polishing, and touching up
- Candidate should be confident using all the necessary tools and materials, have experience with or be happy with working in a modern OEM.
- Ensure there are no defects on work produced
- Adhere to all requirements for hazardous or non-hazardous waste disposal
- Understand and follow detailed work instructions relating to the painting of vehicles
- Ensure that all station operations on each vehicle are completed to the required quality standard
- Ensure that all operations are completed to the required timescale
- Work as part of a team on the definition and solution of problems that may be affecting the quality, cost or productivity of the vehicles being produced
- Participate in continuous improvement activities as requested
- Understand and adhere to the company values and help grow the Automotive Brand.
28 days holiday per year
PAYE employment with pension available
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'