We are looking for a Parts Sales Adviser to join the busy team at our Kendal branch.
As a Parts Sales Adviser you will have excellent communication skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the phone. A Parts Sales Adviser will need to ensure that walk in and telephone customers are dealt with promptly and in an efficient and courteous manner.
• effective communication skills?
• commitment to delivering excellent customer service
• good verbal and numerical reasoning
• a keen eye for detail
• key skills in computing are essential, including web systems
• inbound and outbound sales calls
• helping to serve customers at our trade counter
• ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payments
• providing quotations
Mechanical knowledge and experience are preferred but not a necessity as full training will be provided.
This is a full time role, 40 hours Monday to Friday. Saturday work is required and is worked on a rota system. Salary DOE.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to individuals regarding the status of their application. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of the closing date, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. We will however keep a copy of your CV on file should further vacancies arise.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job