Our prestigious client is looking to recruit an experienced and hands on manager with experience of working closely with the public on a day to day basis. Ideally, you will come from a hospitality or retail background and have experience of working within a 24/7 operation. Clean driving license essential and DBS to be carried out at offer stage.
45 Hour week, 5 days over 7 days working 9 hour shifts between the hours of 7.00 - 19.00 as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Previous supervisor experience preferably within a service organisation.
- Have an ability to organise and motivate staff, so a high level of customer service is provided at all times.
- Excellent communication skills, motivated to contribute to the success of the operation through effective management
- Customer focussed attitude, continually seeking to make improvements proactive thinker who is able to look forward in order to ensure that performance is in line with Company strategy
- Experience of initialising and managing change
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Full driving licence
This is a hands on managerial role and you will be required to oversee absence management, supervise and identify training needs as well as meeting and exceeding company targets and process improvement.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'