Indigo are a market leader in the UK for the provision of car parking and associated services. With our expertise and experience in designing, building, financing and operating across a variety of market sectors, we specialise in the development and management of car parking solutions for both public and private organisations. With our Business Support Centre based in Watford, Hertfordshire this prime location allows us to grow and deliver our services nationally. We currently have 67 contracts across the UK and a workforce of approx. 850. With a keen focus on business development, we are looking to recruit great people to our existing teams!
We currently have a vacancy for a reliable and self-motivated individual to work as a Car Park Attendant at our Addenbrookes contract.
The role includes regular patrols and inspections of the car park, litter picking, cleaning and preventative maintenance of the pay on foot machines and dealing with technical problems that may arise. Candidates must live and demonstrate Indigo’s Core Values. They must be able to use initiative, work with minimum supervision and follow procedures and guidelines with particular attention to Health and Safety, access, and monitoring the CCTV monitors and visitors. As you will often be working alone you shall be confident, innovative, practical, and solution focused to ensure maximum customer satisfaction in using the facility.
You will take ownership and responsibility for the facility during your shift and help maximise the operational effectiveness of the Multi-Story Car Park including revenue generation.
Reporting to the Ops manager, working hours are an average of 42 hours per week on a 4on -4off rota, rotating between days and nights. Full training will be provided along with a Uniform.
What is the 'ideal’ candidate for this role? Here at Indigo we are looking for individuals who have the required capabilities not only to carry out the core functions of the role but have a passion to deliver great service:
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to deal with the public effectively
- Initiative - we love to hear your ideas!
- Possess literacy and IT skills
- The ability to work with minimum supervision but also as part of a team
- Able to problem solve during stressful situations
We believe that working for Indigo is great. Why? We are always thinking of creative ways to give more to our employees. Here is a sample of some of the current benefits on offer:
- Work Place Pension
- Free Uniform
- Access to Learning & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) pro-rata
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme
- Merlin Entertainment Employee Discount
- Eye Care vouchers
- Length of Service Rewards
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Simply Health Corporate discount on health & dental plans
- Employee discount on a multiple of gym memberships across the UK with 'My Gym Discounts’
- O2 Open employee benefit scheme offering discounted mobile phone contracts with up to 25% off
- Computer Literate
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job