Do you love working with people from all ages and backgrounds? Can you provide service with a smile to hundreds of customers, every day? Come and work with a great team, in a beautiful location.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be working outside, meeting and greeting our visitors and providing help and guidance on where to park. You'll help to keep the car park and surrounding area in good order, and provide a courteous and informative service to our visitors.
You’ll also be responsible for answering queries and making sure visitors can find everything they need for their visit. When interacting with our customers, you’ll inform them of the amazing work we are doing and what their money is funding, promoting local projects or promoting our cause.
As this is an outdoors role, you'll need to be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
Please also read the full role profile attached to this advert.
Who we're looking for
To be fantastic in this role you’ll need:
- Genuine enthusiasm for working with people
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good understanding of the National Trust and what we do
- A willingness to learn new skills, and a can do attitude
- Experience of working in a customer service or sales team
- Experience of working for, or knowledge of a heritage organisation
Looking after you
- Health cash plan - from as little as £2.81 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job