Car Finance Collection Agent
Salary £20,500 to £23,000 + Monthly performance/quality related bonus - OTE £3,500 - £5,000 pa + Pension Contribution + Life + Income protection + 26 days holiday and 8 bank holidays + more!
We're a growing employer in Chester specialising in the Hire Purchase market place for second-hand motor car finance, this is all we do, thus we're looking for people with specialist skills in motor car finance in the FCA regulated environment, if you don't have this please don't apply for this role.
Unfortunately some of our customers get into temporary difficulties and thus we have to engage with them to resolve the payment issues they may suffer in a positive and constructive way, so as the customer and the business has a positive way forward.
You must work in a FCA regulated environment to be considered for this role as the role requires you to:
- Collect on all overdue active agreement
- Provide excellent service to all customers both internal and external and embrace the principles of Treating Customers Fairly
- Negotiate recovery of outstanding payments with customers by identifying the reason for the overdue payment(s), to prevent contractual loss.
- Identify and deal with where appropriate, Vulnerable Customers and ensure we treat customers fairly
- Influence and negotiate with customers to ensure a satisfactory outcome for both the company and the customer
- Ensure call handling and service quality is maintained
Act as Role Model to ensure Company vision and values are embedded within the customer engagement.
Performance measures are around:
Monthly targets based on departmental and business Bad Debt provision plans.
- Monthly targets based on departmental and business plans
- Individual targets set to ensure the department exceeds business expectations
- Call quality measures
- Calls per hour
- RPC’s per hour
- Promises per hour
Competencies required are:
- Good understanding of motor finance business, particularly Hire Purchase
- Working knowledge of all regulations related to collections activity
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Basic understanding of technologies and MI
- Working knowledge of departmental and business policies and procedures that will support the call centre environment
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels and enjoys customer engagement
We're based on the business park which is easy to get to by public transport or has local parking at the park-and-ride location by the A483 roundabout. On-site parking would require a 'car-share'.
The role is shift based around hours from 08:00 - 19:00 with Saturday mornings 08:00 - 12:00 on a rota basis for 37.5 hours per week, by agreement in advance.
We're a 'Best Companies' - 'One Star Company' which is something we're justly proud of!
Job Type: Full-time
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'